Monday, November 19, 2007

Bloggin it up

Yes it is true, I have a blog. I figured that I make fun of everybody else's blogs, so it really wasn't fair unless I had one of my own that people could read and make fun of as well, so here you go. Besides, I am married to the blogging Queen and she set all of this up for me, so I have to make use of it. I always tell Alina that blogging seems like it is just one more opportunity to offend your family and friends, so here we go!

How do these things usually start? Something like, "This blog is dedicated to discussing post modern theology and how it affects the current global political atmosphere" (or something else to make me sound intelligent), or "This blog is dedicated to discussing all of the reasons that I am right and you are wrong" that sounds a little better, but I think this blog will focus on wilderness. Mainly my trips (and family trips) into it. Hopefully it does not turn into the "Hey look how cool I am am blog" but you never know. Also, it is a good way for fellow wilderness pilgrims (mainly my brothers) to get photos of past excursions. I also want to use it to document my employment of working with public wild lands (currently with the US Forest Service on the Moab/Monticello Ranger Districts), as most people have no clue as to what I really do (and probably don't really care). I will try and stay away from too many political rants that I often make, as I don't want anybody to have any future ammunition against me. So let the blogging begin.

1 comment:

tiffy girl said...

Bri you are a trail blazer,leading the way for all of us to be bloggers. Tiff has all but talked me into starting one and you may have pushed me over the edge, there is no doubt about the fact that mine will be a "Look how cool I am" blog. I gotta try and at least look cool around my cousins.