Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Long Ride with the Old Guys

My Dad, Carl and Uncle Rick came down last month for what is becoming an annual Fallpack trip into Dark Canyon. I had to pack some equipment in for a tamarisk removal project we are starting, so it worked out perfect to have them come down and help out.



Dad and Carl at Trail Canyon. I have never seen this much water in this part of the canyon, but due to all the August rains it was still running.


Horse Pasture Canyon

Camp in Horse Pasture

Three old dudes (and Abbey) sleeping after a long day. They must be old because I am not that young anymore.

3 comments:

Newty said...

Looks like a fantastic trip and by my dad's account it was. Wish I coulda made it but alas the call of the MF was too much

wild bri said...

Pauly,
It was a great trip, you will have to come down next year in your wranglers. I want to see some Middle Fork photos, but don't make it sound too good and tell me the fishing was sucked, just so I will feel better.

Newty said...

MFS pics now posted for your enjoyment/torture