Monday, December 17, 2007

Climbing Wall Street


The boys get out half day on Mondays, and I am taking some time off for the Holidays, so I spent half the day buiding shelves for the new closet and then when the boys got out of school we went down the Potash road to "Wall Street" to climb. It always amazes me how natural climbing comes to kids, they scramble right up cracks and ledges like monkeys. One of these days I'll have to start to practice some of the more traditional sports with the boys so they at least know the difference between a football and a basketball. Like River said "I don't really like sports with balls".



3 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing like some nice warm desert climbing in december, it looks pretty dang cold, cant wait for cold, no bugs, snow, food, xmas trees, yurts, fires, we soon reach

Creed said...

Damn monkeys! Keep em climbing and we'll let them lead the "Gap" next time we do the Exum ridge on the Grand. I am completly content following someone from here on out.

McKell said...

They are so dang cute, maybe we will have to have Micah give the boys a lesson on how to throw and catch a ball.