Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mozart and Mill D North

We traveled north again this weekend for some skiing and culture. Creed and myself toured into Mill D North on Saturday morning and found great conditions on the north faces and a couple of new avalanches.

Saturday night we tried a new restaurant in SLC, the Himalayan Kitchen, (very good) and then we went to the symphony (Mozart and Bruckner). I know I am not the most sophisticated guy around but I actually really enjoy classical music and really like seeing it live. Every time we go to the symphony everybody always says "You are so nice to take Alina to the symphony" as if it was something I had to endure. I just want to make it clear that I actually enjoy it.


Creed touring the ridge between Mill D North and Beartrap Canyon above fresh avalanche debris

Alina and the Chihully statue at Abravenal Hall after the symphony

1 comment:

Newty said...

Ok, so you really like the symphony, but it IS nice of you to take Creed skiing, knowing how much you hate that.