Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coming soon

I was trying to think of a way to segway from Nazi war criminals (last post) to powder skiing, but I am not creative enough.

With the high pressure stalled out right on top of the four corners and the amazing fall weather we are getting it is hard to start thinking about snow quite yet, but it is not far off. However with the last river trip of the year wrapped up I was watching ski videos on line and found this gem from the 70's. It is not the backcountry but Alta is a close second. Check out the guys star studded pants.

Alta always reminds me of skiing with my Dad, Creed, and Grandpa wearing levis and courderoy jackets.

3 comments:

Greg and Leigh said...

Hurray for super el nino!! They are calling for another big snowy winter...there is a snowboard waiting for you when the snow falls.

creed said...

Snowboard? Delete that post immediatly!
You've got to be pretty confident in your masculinity to be wearing red star studded panty hoes while skiing. Got to love the "it's too deep to have any form, guess I'll just thrash my arms around kind of snow"

Newty said...

Alta is for racists and there is no "last river trip of the year" But bring on the snow. Really all skiing is is a early season "float" on some frozen H2O. Creedo, there is no need to fear snowboarders. We don't bite.