Monday, September 15, 2008

Thanks Brother Beck

Thanks Glen for bringing us such riveting commentary and insiteful views from people like Chuck Norris. "Black Belt Patriotism" sounds about right. I think Chuck should be VP or President for that matter.

My favorite parts of the clip are when Chucky starts giving us his opinion on how to decrease the 9 trillion dollar debt and ends up saying "give the power to the people" what is that supposed to mean? How does that decrease the debt? I'm intrigued. I thought maybe reducing spending on unjustified wars would help, but no, the answer all along has been "give the power to the people".

I also love when he admits that over 6,000 people that made over $250,000 a year paid no taxes in 2005, I don't think he even realized that he was giving a perfect justification for Obamas proposed tax changes. Never fear though, Brother Beck keeps it real by bringing the conversation back to how stupid those poor people are that make our fast food for us and keep screwing up our orders.



7 comments:

Newty said...

It's not just the drive through workers who don't make enough to live on and therefore pay very little taxes, it's also us dumba$$ pilots that fly his trash around, he better pray I don't start getting his order wrong!

mena said...

I wasn't sure who I wanted to vote for until I started reading your little rants, but I now have decided....... I'm writing in wild bri murdock for PRESIDENT!!! Thanks for helping me out.

Greg and Leigh said...

Go Walker!!!!! WOW, how did I miss that episode? How do I get the last four min. of my life back? The one thing that old Beck hit right on the head is that Sara Pallin is just like us. She is just like us, not qualified for V.P. .

Unknown said...

just the other day, i had a conversation with my favorite hannity fan, and he told me "you know todd, people just dont like when all these actors(liberal) come on tv and and act like they know what they are talking about, they really turn people away from obama" but i guess putting walker in the category of actor is misleading he is a "political activist"

creed said...

WTF?!?! I can't decide who comments were more retarded Beck or Texas Rangers. Power to the people baby! Except for the ones that give you your food at the Drive-up window!

TyandBre said...

I saw that book at the bookstore last night and just started laughing. When it comes to politics you should probably do the exact opposite of what Chuck says. As for Brother Beck he really is a quality individual. I usually try to watch his show once a week and I am continually amazed at the arrogant inconsiderate comments that he makes. By the way he will be speaking at UVU on October 25 at 8:00 PM. Don't Miss out. You never know Chuck might show up.

miranda said...

I'm there if Chuck will be there!